About this Report
This report closely examines tech workers across Canada and seeks to shed light on Canada’s tech occupations and the diversity and equity within them. Adding almost 200,000 new jobs since 2016, Canada’s highly-skilled tech workers are becoming a major component of Canada’s workforce. Using brand new methodologies and powerful data visualizations, Who are Canada’s Tech Workers? looks to provide a clear and concise resource for anyone looking to learn more about Canada’s tech talent and its growing impact on our economy.
Read this report to help you:
- Gain new insight into who Canada’s tech workers are, where they work, and what they earn.
- Better understand the level of diversity in Canada’s tech workforce.
- Identify where Canada’s tech talent is situated and how it is changing.
- Learn more about which groups remain underrepresented in tech.
- Map out the latest and most relevant trends in Canada’s tech talent.