About the program:
BII+E offers summer internships that support our fast-paced and exciting research agenda, and engagement of diverse audiences.
These roles contribute to the Institute’s efforts to build a robust, data-driven picture of innovation and entrepreneurship trends in Canada, and inform thoughtful public policies that enable Canadians – from different regions, sectors and backgrounds – to seize the opportunities and prepare for the risks in the shift to an innovation-driven economy. Descriptions of specific roles will be added in the fall.
Why you should apply:
- Contribute to thoughtful research and public policies that benefit Canadians
- Gain real, hands-on experience with mentorship from our team
- Networking opportunities
- Join a great team
- It’s full-time + paid!
Who do we look for?
BII+E interns are curious, driven, collaborative and looking to grow. They are self-starters who also like working on teams. And they are motivated to contribute to shaping innovation policy that works for all Canadians.
- Resume + Cover Letter submission (January 2020)
- Phone Interview
- In-Person Interview with 48 hour assignment + References
- Offer (February/March 2020)