About the program:
BII+E offers a summer internship program for those interested in supporting a fast-paced and exciting research agenda that engages diverse audiences across Canada and beyond. Applications for our Summer 2020 internship are closed.
Why you should apply:
- Contribute to thoughtful research and public policies that benefit Canadians
- Gain real, hands-on experience with mentorship from our team
- Networking opportunities
- Join a great team
- It’s full-time + paid!
Who do we look for?
BII+E interns are curious, driven, collaborative and looking to grow. They are self-starters who also like working on teams. And they are motivated to contribute to shaping innovation policy that works for all Canadians.
Requirements for the position include:
- Legally allowed to work in Canada
- Passion for innovation policy
- Resume + Cover Letter submission (January – February 2021)
- Phone Interview
- In-Person Interview with 48 hour assignment + References
- Offer (February/March 2021)