About the program:
The Brookfield Institute (BII+E) offers a summer internship program for those interested in supporting a fast-paced and exciting research agenda that engages diverse audiences across Canada and beyond.
These roles contribute to the Institute’s efforts to build a robust, data-driven picture of innovation and entrepreneurship trends in Canada, and inform thoughtful public policies that enable Canadians – from different regions, sectors and backgrounds – to seize the opportunities and prepare for the risks in the shift to an innovation-driven economy.
Why you should apply:
- Contribute to thoughtful research and public policies that benefit Canadians
- Gain real, hands-on experience with mentorship from our team
- Networking opportunities
- Join a great team
- It’s full-time + paid!
Who do we look for?
BII+E interns are curious, driven, collaborative and looking to grow. They are self-starters who also like working on teams. And they are motivated to contribute to shaping innovation policy that works for all Canadians.
Requirements for the position include:
- Legally allowed to work in Canada
- Passion for innovation policy
- Resume + Cover Letter submission
- Virtual Interview with 48 hour assignment + References
When can I apply?
We will not be hiring interns for Summer 2022.