About this Report
Distilling the feedback we received from Let’s Get Digital, an event co-hosted with the Ontario Digital team, this white paper looks to advance insights and recommendations for Ontario’s Digital Government Action Plan.
The overall aim is to help craft and contribute to Ontario’s first Digital Government Action Plan. In October 2016, we co-hosted Let’s Get Digital with the Ontario Digital Government, bringing together digital leaders from across industry, community, non-profit organizations, and government to participate in a series of activities. Each activity was centered around a research agenda that sought to engage participants in sharing how they thought the Digital Government team could fulfill its mandate – improving how the Government of Ontario delivers services to put citizens first and become more user-friendly.
Read this white paper to help you:
- Understand the real and perceived challenges and opportunities the Government of Ontario faces concerning changing how public services are delivered
- Dive deeper into our recommendations and potential solutions for addressing these challenge
Let’s Get Digital revealed challenges and opportunities in these areas:
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Organizational culture in the Ontario Public Service (OPS)
- Internal and external communication